Subscribe

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Julie talks about Ash

While we're waiting here patiently for the synopsis, we hear that the e-galley's already out on NetGalley. Reviews are already floating around in the blogosphere.

Julie talks about changing POVs from Meghan to Ash in a new spoiler-free post. Check it out here.

I will promise one thing, though. The prince of the Unseelie Court has always been my favorite, and I tried to portray him as honestly as I could. Writing his story was difficult sometimes, because I had to dig deep into Ash and bring all these things to light. But I can say with utter confidence that I regret nothing in Ash's story, and to the readers who love the Winter prince as much as me, this one is for you.

Aw. Is it just us, or does that sound foreboding for our Winter Prince?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment